Diversity and Inclusion Resources
TXCPA values the diverse contributions and talents of all its members. The purpose of TXCPA’s diversity and inclusion initiative is to promote diversity in the workplace, in membership and in the accounting profession. Diversity includes, but is not limited to, race, gender, generations, physical abilities, lifestyle orientation, and religious beliefs.
The resources below have been collected to assist members in their efforts to promote diversity and inclusion.
TXCPA Diversity and Inclusion Committee
The Diversity and Inclusion Committee explores issues and makes recommendations regarding diversity/inclusiveness in three areas:
- Recruiting into the accounting profession in Texas,
- Increasing membership and participation in TXCPA, and
- Helping CPAs serve a diverse public
- Diversity and Inclusion Toolkit
- Accounting Inclusion Maturity Model Assessment (AICPA Log In Required)
- Recruitment and Retention Toolkit
CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion - The TXCPA President & CEO has taken the CEO Action pledge and we invite leaders at member firms and companies to do the same.
Harvard’s Outsmarting Human Minds
Smithsonian – Talking About Race
Diversity Wins – How Inclusion Matters