- TXCPA Bylaws and Code of Professional Ethics
- The Accountancy Museum of the Texas Society of CPAs Inc
- Accounting Education Foundation of the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Inc.
- CPA-PAC Bylaws
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants CPE Foundation, Inc.
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants Peer Assistance Foundation, Inc.
- Insurance Trust Agreement
- TXCPA 2020 - Our dynamic three-year plan to take our organization into a vibrant future (October 2017).
- TXCPA brand guidelines - Visual identity details (December 2018).
Logo for members (May 2019) - This version of the logo is only for full-color use. One color logos are available upon request. Usage guidelines - Members may use the logo when representing themselves as a member of TXCPA, but they may not use it as part of a company logo or emblem.
- Volunteer Policies and Procedures Manual (January 2019).
- Diversity statement (2009)
- TXCPA Financial Statement August 2019
- TXCPA Audited Financial Statements Fiscal Years 2017 and 2018
- Society Tax Return 2017-2018
- CPE Foundation Tax Return 2017-2018