| Keeping Current
- TSCPA Celebrates 100 Years
This year marks a century of service and support for the elite business professionals who call themselves Texas CPAs. Get a taste of TSCPA’s rich history by ordering the Centennial history book which highlights the watershed moments in the organization and the accounting profession in Texas.
- Talent and Capital Concerns Temper Positive Outlook for Texas Small Businesses
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas polled
small business owners across the state to find out about their
firms’ performance, methods of financing, largest challenges and
biggest employment needs as well as changes in these measures
- AICPA Specialty Credentials.
Much More Than Just an Acronym After, “CPA”
- PFS™. CITP®. ABV®. CFF®. When any of these four acronyms appear after your name and CPA in your title, they carry a lot of weight. But apart from the prestige of having these follow your name, what else can they mean for you, both professionally and personally? Take a moment to find out.
- Member Recruitment Campaign: The ROI Project
- CPAs are responsible to their profession, responsible to their clients and companies, responsible to their communities, families, and themselves. Our membership campaign asks nonmembers to join and share their stories to connect with others. Encourage your nonmember colleagues to join YOUR professional community and contribute to making TSCPA more effective for all Texas CPAs. Just as you have made the decision to be responsible, TSCPA is responsible for connecting, protecting and advancing you.
- Learn About The CGMA Designation
- A CGMA designation tells the world you’re a trusted, expert strategist connecting all aspects of business.