January 3, 2018
8:30am - 4:30pm
Midland Country Club
Non Member: $300
Mr. Steven J Tillinger, CPA
who should attend
CPAs, tax specialists
The course will bring you up-to-date on current issues in federal income taxation affecting individuals and small business owners with emphasis on coverage and analysis of any 2017 tax legislation, both final and proposed; updates and new developments of 2016 and earlier tax law; important court cases; Treasury income tax regulations; IRS revenue rulings and procedures; and more.
• 2017 Tax Law-Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2017
• Tax Guidance Related to Hurricane Harvey, IRMA and MARIA
• Tax Relief Provisions in Tax Law
• 2017 Proposed Tax Law-Healthcare Legislation
• 2017 Proposed Tax Law-Tax Reform Legislation
• 2016 Tax Law-21st Century Curses Act
• Proposed Regulations-Partnership Audit Rules
• The IRS and Tax Return Prepares.