Would you like to Group Bill or do you have a question about it? Email Stephanie King or call 800-428-0272, ext. 233.
"It’s worth it for the reduction of my time from reimbursing individual staff for dues and to ensure that everyone in the firm are members to receive discounts."
"The group billing process makes the process go very smoothly. It’s one bill to pay. It’s one document rather than several, which can be time consuming and tedious."
"It’s so much easier than having to hunt down each person’s bill."
"It’s easier to have one file to look at and one bill to pay."
"It’s the best way to be sure all memberships are current."
Organizations with more than one TXCPA member are eligible for group billing benefits
Participation in this specially-designed program ensures that your membership dues investment returns the highest value available.
- A designated TXCPA staff member to help with your inquiries about membership, involvement, CPE, advocacy and any of the benefits and resources available to members
- Plus a 20% discount for other select in-house CPE seminars (some restrictions apply – call for details)
- FREE ethics CPE for all new or renewing members
- Access to a FREE professional issues update presented at your organization by a TXCPA leader
- One free membership for a non-CPA firm administrator or office manager
- Simplified membership renewal through a single dues invoice for all your employees
- A complimentary job posting for 30 days on our Career Center.