|Register today →|
May 13-14, 2019 at Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol
Up to 18 CPE hours
View brochure (.PDF)
The Energy Conference provides a comprehensive look at the latest energy issues with these informative sessions presented by expert speakers:
- Are the Wild West Days Returning to the U.S. Oil, Gas Markets?
- Public Power and Cooperative Utilities - A Credit Rating Agency Perspective
- Current Legislation, Programs and Initiatives for Gas Utilities and Pipelines
- Using Data Analytics to Detect Internal Fraud
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- An Inside Look at the Flood of October 2018
- Accelerated Replacement of Aging Natural Gas Facilities
Conference hotel: Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol | Make hotel reservation
701 East 11th Street, Austin, TX 78701 | Phone: 512-478-1111
Hotel cut off date is April 22 or when block fills.
The early bird discount rate is available until April 30.
20% Discount: Register the first TXCPA member from a firm or company at full
price, all other TXCPA members from the same firm or company receive a 20% discount on their registrations. To qualify for discounts, registrations must be submitted together
via phone or fax. Government registrations are excluded from this discount.
To register for the government rate please call the CPE InfoLine. CPE InfoLine: 800-428-0272 or 972-687-8500. E-mail Customer Service
Exclusive Premier Sponsor: