Read the latest stories and profession updates in the September/October issue of Today’s CPA.
This issue is available in an interactive digital format, bringing the news you need to stay up-to-date straight to your computer, tablet or mobile device.
Discover these feature articles and more:
- SEC Requires Greater Transparency on Companies’ Efforts to Prevent Cyberattacks
- The Impact of South Dakota v. Wayfair: How a Recent U.S. Supreme Court Decision on Sales and Use Tax Potentially Changes Everything and Nothing at All in Texas
- A thorough update on the latest activities related to Sunset Review of the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy
- Cryptocurrencies: Implications for the Future of Accounting
- The latest article in our tax reform series: Interest-ING Changes Further Restrict Deduction of Debt Financing Costs
- AND the CPE self-study article: Safe Harbor Rules for Calculating Casualty Losses for Victims of Federally Declared Disaster Areas (provides one credit hour)
Access your Today’s CPA online here, or by downloading the Issuu app (iOS or Android) and searching Today’s CPA.
Questions about Today’s CPA? Contact DeLynn Deakins, managing editor.
Questions about your TSCPA membership? Contact our member service team and let us know how we can help you maximize your membership.