Read the latest stories and profession updates in the November/December issue of Today’s CPA.
This issue is available in an interactive digital format, bringing the news you need to stay up-to-date straight to your computer, tablet or mobile device.
Discover these feature articles and more:
- Detecting and Preventing Data Breaches
- 2018 Rising Stars in Texas
- FASB Guidance on Cloud Computing Arrangements Increases Accounting Requirements and Related Disclosures
- Sweeping Changes Ractche Up te Complexity of International Taxation
- CPE self-study article: Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Stepping up the Tempo after SOX (provides one credit hour)
- John Sharbaugh presents a look at the upcoming Texas Legislative session and the Wayfair ruling
Access your Today’s CPA online here, or by downloading the Issuu app (iOS or Android) and searching Today’s CPA.
Questions about Today’s CPA? Contact DeLynn Deakins, managing editor.
Questions about your TSCPA membership? Contact our member service team and let us know how we can help you maximize your membership.