August 7, 2018 | 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Get the details: Conference brochure
CPE Hours: 9 based on actual attendance.
MCLE Hours: 7.5 based on actual attendance.
Cost: $295 member and $395 nonmember
Join us online from your office or from the comfort of home for this Webcast only conference. Find out the latest information on complying with state taxation laws, regulations and working with regulators.
- Property Tax Update - Trends and Challenges
- Advocacy Update - Recent and Pending Comptroller Litigation, Administrative Hearings, and Procedural Rule Changes
- Is It Time to Reboot Texas Data Processing Laws and Rulings - Old Law Applied to New Technology?
- Comptroller Panel - Hot Topics in Tax Administration and Audits
- Choosing a Forum to Challenge the Texas Comptroller's Denial of a Refund Claim or Assessment of Tax
- Nexus Trends and Other Multi-state Tax Issues
- What Happens to Your Texas State Tax Obligations When Disaster Strikes?
Group Viewings: This program is available for group viewing within your firm or company. If you would like additional information or pricing for group viewings, contact Anne Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (972) 377-8199.
Webcast Information: The Live Stream is being hosted by TSCPA in cooperation with the Accounting CPE Network (ACPEN). The live stream can be viewed on any computer or mobile device and is compatible with most browsers. Both audio and video will be delivered through the computer, there is no telephone required.
Test computer compatibility: Confirm your system's compatibility with the webcast platform.
If you have additional questions related to registration or technical requirements, please contact support. Email: email@example.com. Phone: (877) 602-9877.
Exclusive Premier Sponsor: