Nov. 16-17, 2017
Hyatt Regency North Dallas Richardson Hotel
Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade
CPE hours: Up to 18
Get the details: Conference brochure
Register for Richardson | Register for San Antonio
Now in its' 64th year this comprehensive event has been a great way for Texas CPAs to prepare for the upcoming busy season. Whether you have a totally tax-focused practice or whether you just dabble in tax on the side, this premier conference will get you ready for the challenges ahead. Consider the line up of sessions:
- Recent Developments in the Federal Income Taxation of Individuals
- International Tax Updates for Individual Taxpayers
- Not Again! Another Breach...Is it Your Business?
- Texas Economic Update
- Entity Selections, Exchanges and Formations
- Estate Planning Update: What's New and Wild Speculation on What's Coming Next
- Managing Across Generations
- Legislative and Judicial Updates for Entities, Including Partnerships and Corporations
- The New Partnership Audit Rules: The Beginning of a New Era
- Cost of Goods Sold: Friend or Foe?
- Artificial Intelligence in the Accounting Profession
- Security Breach: Is Your Office the Next: Target?
- Navigation the Complexities of Partnership At-Risk, Basis, Passive Activity and Publicly Traded Partnership rules Without Running Aground or Hitting the Rocks
- IRS Update
Early Bird Discount Deadline: Receive a $50 discount on registrations received by Nov. 2.
Hyatt Regency Richardson Hotel | Make your reservation
701 East Campbell Rd.,Richardson, TX 75081
Hotel Cutoff Date: November 1 or when block fills. | Hotel Rate: $139 + applicable taxes
Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade | Make your reservation
9821 Colonnade Blvd., San Antonio, TX 78230
Hotel Cutoff Date: November 1 or when block fills | Room Rate: $125 + applicable taxes
CPE InfoLine: 800-428-0272 or 972-687-8500 in Dallas | E-mail Customer Service
Exclusive Premier Sponsor: