Sept. 18-19, 2017
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
Up to 17 CPE hours
Get the details: Conference brochure. (.PDF)
Can't travel? Consider the webcast.
Years of low interest rates and tons of regulation have presented significant challenges for financial institutions. The environment is challenging to say the least, so prepare yourself for coping with current trends at this well-rounded program.
A few of the topics on this year's agenda include (view brochure for the entire list):
- Economic Outlook for Investors and Decision Makers
- A Regulatory Panel Discussion (not included in webcast)
- Interest Rate and Portfolio Management in a Rising Rate Environment
- M&A and Compensation Legal Update
- Compliance Hot Topics
- The Future of Community Banking
- Accounting and Financial Reporting Update for Financial Institutions
20% Discount: The first TSCPA member registrant from a firm or company at full
price, all other TSCPA members from the firm or company at $340 Early Bird/ $380
standard fee. To qualify for the discounts, registrations must be submitted together. Webcast registrations are not eligible for the 20% discount.
Early bird discount deadline: Sept. 5
Conference hotel: Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria, 14901 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX75254, 972-661-2800. | Make your reservation.
Hotel Cut-off Date: Sept 5, 2017 or when block fills.
CPE InfoLine: 800-428-0272 or 972-687-8500 in Dallas | E-mail Customer Service