CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND SUBSTITUTIONS
Generally, advance registration is required for participation in any TXCPA Fort Worth event for which a fee is required.
Refunds: Upon notice of cancellation of a registration, via email, phone or in person, a refund will be made to the registrant back to the same method of payment with the following conditions:
Notice of cancellation may be given by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone to 817-335-5055,or in person.
- Event with fee of less than $50:
- If notice is given four business days or more before the event: 100% refund
- Notice given fewer than four business days before the event: no refund
If the event is an ethics course:
- If notice is given one business day or more before the event: 100% refund of fee paid less $25 administration fee, or transfer registration to a future ethics course
- If notice is given less than one business day before the event or no notice is given, no refund and no CPE credit
All other events:
- If notice is given four business days or more before the event: 100% refund less $25 administration fee
- If notice is given fewer than four business days but at least one business day before event: 75% refund
- If no notice is given or if notice is less than one business day before event: no refund, however registrant may receive course materials upon request; no CPE credit available.
Substitution: In lieu of refund of fees paid, as provided above, a substitute participant may attend the event upon notice of at least one business day, and upon payment of any fee differential resulting from a difference in the participant's membership status from the original registrant.