| Keeping Current
- Acting on Your Behalf - Membership Campaign 2016
TSCPA acts on your professional needs, whether or not you even realize it. For us, it’s lights/scene/action should legislation be proposed with the potential to either advance (APPLAUSE) or harm (BOO) CPAs and the public they serve. We do our best to turn in an Oscar-worthy performance when creating the highest quality and most relevant continuing professional education in the marketplace. So stroll onto the set and take a look around. Member resources, discounts and camaraderie all play a starring role. The cameras are rolling… are you ready for your close-up?
- CPA Month of Service
TSCPA and the Young CPAs and Emerging Professionals Committee for TSCPA are hosting the statewide CPA Month of Service during November 2016. This month of volunteer service represents the CPA profession’s ongoing commitment to serving the communities where its professionals live and work.
- Taking Key Steps Toward Enhancing Audit Quality
- Learn about initiatives that are designed to provide auditors and audit
engagement teams with resources and tools to maintain and enhance their competencies, as
well as promote high-quality work. A sound audit does not occur by chance. It results from
diligent planning, competent performance and meaningful reporting.
- AICPA Specialty Credentials.
Much More Than Just an Acronym After, “CPA”
- PFS™. CITP®. ABV®. CFF®. When any of these four acronyms appear after your name and CPA in your title, they carry a lot of weight. But apart from the prestige of having these follow your name, what else can they mean for you, both professionally and personally? Take a moment to find out.
- Member Recruitment Campaign: The ROI Project
- CPAs are responsible to their profession, responsible to their clients and companies, responsible to their communities, families, and themselves. Our membership campaign asks nonmembers to join and share their stories to connect with others. Encourage your nonmember colleagues to join YOUR professional community and contribute to making TSCPA more effective for all Texas CPAs. Just as you have made the decision to be responsible, TSCPA is responsible for connecting, protecting and advancing you.