February 8, 2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Austin Chapter Training Facility
Non Member: $345
Ms. Leita Hart-Fanta, CPA,CGFM, CGAP
MATERIALS: A link to electronic materials will be sent prior to the course.
SPEAKER: Leita Hart-Fanta, CPA, CGFM, CGAP
DESCRIPTION: How do you make sure bad things don’t happen? Controls! In this short workshop, learn how to define risks and apply controls to mitigate the risks – without creating a burdensome bureaucracy.
• How to define business risks
• How to mitigate risks with controls
• How to choose and strengthen key controls
• What the COSO model is and why it is important
• How to ensure controls work together in an integrated manner
COURSE DESIGNED FOR: Finance professionals responsible for developing or assessing controls
PROGRAM LEVEL: Intermediate
DELIVERY METHOD: Group live instruction
PREREQUISITES: There are no prerequisites.
ADVANCED PREPARATION: None.