June 12, 2017
8:00am - 4:30pm
The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel
Non Member: $465
Mr. Michael Auerbach
Exclusive Premier Sponsor:
TSCPA's convenient one-day Audits of Employee Benefit Plans Conference provides an opportunity to learn about recent regulatory updates from the Department of Labor and the Internal Revenue Service.
The conference will provide updates on accounting and auditing standards in addition to helpful tools to assist you in maintaining your edge and delivery on expectations to your clients.
Lastly, gain insight from a panel of experts in a Q&A session at the end of the day you won't want to miss.
HERE'S WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA:
- What's on the Horizon at the Department of Labor
- Auditing and Accounting Update for Employee Benefit Plans
- Legal Updates in the ERISA World
- ASU 2015-07, ASU 2015-10, and ASU 2015-12: Lessons Learned from Early Adopters
- IRS/DOL Correction Programs and Audit Implications
- Assisting Clients with Fiduciary Compliance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Auditors providing employee benefit audit and accounting services, benefit plan Administrators and employees of companies with responsibility for accounting and reporting for plan benefits.
CPE HOURS: 8 Hours (Based on Attendance)
- Early Bird - Early bird registrants will enjoy $50 savings - just be sure to register before May 29
- 20% discount - the first TSCPA member registrant from a firm or company at full price, all other TSCPA members from the same firm or company at $236 Early Bird/$275 Standard. To qualify for the discounts, registrations must be submitted together. Webcast registrations are not eligible for the 20% discount.
Room Rate: $195 + tax
Hotel Cut-Off-Date: May 22, 2017 or when block fills
Cancellations received less than five business days prior to the program start date are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Substitutions will be allowed until the start time of the program at no charge by calling 800-428-0272 or 972-687-8500 ext 1. NO SHOWS WILL FORFEIT THE ENTIRE REGISTRATION FEE.