Exceptional value. Exciting speakers. Excellent session topics.
Finish out the year strong with a two-day dose of CPE Expo. Our concurrent sessions provide the flexibility to customize your experience to your specific educational needs. Choose between tax, auditing and accounting, or our NEW sessions specific to young professionals.
Up to 20 CPE hours possible for both days (10 per day) including lunch sessions.
Early bird registration deadline is Nov. 25 for all locations.
Have you heard about our 20 percent discount? Register the first TXCPA member from a firm or company at full price and all other TXCPA members from the same firm or company receive a 20 percent discount on their registrations. To qualify, registrations must be submitted together via phone or fax.
We'll have the following sessions and several more to choose from:
- Revised Form 1040 and Related Schedules, Update on Gross Income, Adjustments to Gross Income and PAL
- Update on Standard and Itemized Deduction Issues including Final Regulations on SALT, AMT and Other Taxes, Tax Credits
- Update on Income and Expense Matters Associated With General Businesses including Sole Proprietorships and the Taxpayer First Act of 2019
- Update on Qualified Business Income Deduction and New Tax Forms Required for Submission
- S Corporations, Partnerships and LLC Update
- How to Say Anything to Anyone without Offending or Conceding
- Ready or Not: It's Time to Show Up for Your Potential!
- Creating a Language of Trust
- The Language of Leadership
- Designing a Productive Day
- FASB Update
- Best practices for a PASS peer review report for your firm
- Risk Management Fundamentals...Lessons Learned From 33+ Years Defending CPAs
- Simple Estate Planning Checklist
- Revenue Recognition