2019 Annual Meeting of Members and Board of Directors Meeting
Friday & Saturday, June 21-22, 2019
At Sheraton New Orleans
Sheraton New Orleans
500 Canal St., New Orleans, LA 70130
Rate: $189+ | Check-in: 4 p.m. | Check-out: 11 a.m.
Hotel cutoff: June 4, 2019. Reserve your room now! | Parking: Valet parking - $46/day
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Fitness Center available 24-hours
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Room Service, 24-hour
- In-Room Safe
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board
- Outdoor pool
- Full-service business center
- Room Service, 24 hour
- Breakfast - $17 - $24
- Roux Bistro: Discover the Cajun flavors that inspire the contemporary cuisine at Roux Bistro. Breakfast and lunch | Dress code casual
- Pelican Bar: Sample specialty cocktails and light bites in the relaxed atmosphere of Pelican Bar. Dress code casual
June in New Orleans is extremely warm and humid. Rain is common during the month. Temperatures for late June average between lows in the mid-high 70s and highs in the low to mid 90s.
THINGS TO DO
Here are just a few suggestions of things to do during your time in New Orleans. Whether this will be your first time, or you’ve visited many times, there is always something fun and unique to see and do!
- The French Quarter
- Jackson Square
- Bourbon Street
- Eat a Beignet
- Eat more food!
- Take a Tour
- Enjoy the Nightlife
Louis Armstrong International Airport (MSY): 15 miles / 25 min. drive
Taxi: Approximately $36 one way
Ride Share (Uber/Lyft): Approximately $30 - $35 one way