2020 Midyear Board of Directors and Members Meeting
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Fitness Center available 24-hours
- Heated outdoor pool
- Onsite spa & salon
- Complimentary transportation within a 3-mile radius
- Jogging and biking trails
- Room Service, 24-hour
- In-Room Safe
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer, iron, and ironing board
- Full-service business center
- Room Service, 24 hour
- Breakfast - $17 - $24
- Birdies Café & Bar: Open daily for breakfast, lunch & dinner. 6:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- La Reserve Whiskey Lounge: Enjoy premium local whisky in a cozy setting. 5 p.m. – 12 a.m. (1 a.m. Fri/Sat)
- The Black Swan: Nightclub with a modern design. Open Friday and Saturday nights. 9.p.m. – 2 a.m.
THINGS TO DO
Houston is full of options from dining, culture, entertainment and more! Make plans to experience what this city has to offer while you here. View possibilities here!
William P. Hobby Airport (HOU): 17 miles / 30 min. drive (map)
Taxi: Approximately $60 one way
Ride Share (Uber/Lyft): Approximately $30 one way
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH): 31 miles / 40 min. drive (map)
Taxi: Approximately $65 one way
Ride Share (Uber/Lyft): Approximately $40 one way
January in Houston is mild. Average temperatures for late January range from lows in the upper 40s and highs in the lower to mid-60s.
The dress code for meetings is business casual. As indoor environments tend to be cool, dress in layers or bring a sweater, jacket or shawl and wear comfortable shoes.